Having a well-ventilated space is an important part of any painting project. Blow up paint booths are an interesting option for painters without a dedicated space to paint. These inflatable spray booths provide an area free from dust, dirt, and debris.
We’ll review the 13 best inflatable paint booths on the market and provide awards based on their unique advantages.
Editor’s Note: IPP Magazine may receive a commission for affiliate links.
P.S. If you’re looking for our top pick, we recommend Vevor paint booths. These inflatable paint booths come in a variety of sizes, have great reviews, and they have unbeatable deals!
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Inflatable Paint Booth Deals: Vevor
- 2 Best Overall: GorillasPro Inflatable Paint Booth
- 3 Best Value: Sewinfla Inflatable Paint Booth
- 4 Best Air Filtration System: Orionnet Portable Paint Booth
- 5 Biggest and Best: TKLoop Inflatable Paint Booth with Exhaust Fan
- 6 Best Booth Without Blowers: Aohuada Workstations
- 7 Most Weather Resistant: LOVESHARE Inflatable Paint Booth
- 8 Most Durable: Happybuy Inflatable Paint Booth
- 9 Most Portable Paint Booth: BONOOTH Inflatable Paint Booth
- 10 Inflatable Paint Booth With Best Lighting: OZIS Inflatable Paint Booth
- 11 Best Automotive Inflatable Paint Booth: GorillasPro Inflatable Paint Booth For Cars
- 12 Most Affordable Inflatable Paint Booths: Bonnoth Inflatable Paint Booth
- 13 Most Powerful Blowers: PeaceWin Inflatable Spray Booths
- 14 Best Paint Spray Tent: Nordstrand Airbrush Spray Paint Shelter Tent
- 15 Inflatable Paint Booth Accessories
- 16 Other Types of Paint Booths
- 17 Most Asked Questions About Inflatable Paint Booths
Best Inflatable Paint Booth Deals: Vevor
Vevor inflatable paint booths have become increasingly popular over the years because of their high quality products and excellent customer service. They have a huge selection of paint booths that come in all shapes and sizes. You can’t go wrong with Vevor, because they offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all products, and they have great deals.
Vevor frequently has sales and promotions. When we last checked there website, they offered up to 42% off on select models. They consistently run deals where you can find incredible offerings, which is why they’re our top pick.
Vevor paint booth models come in the following sizes:
- 13 x 8 x 8 ft
- 20 x 10 x 8 ft
- 20 x 13 x 8 ft
- 23 x 13 x 8 ft
- 26 x 13 x 10 ft
- 26 x 15 x 10 ft
- 30 x 20 x 13 ft
- 33 x 16 x 11 ft
- 39 x 16 x 13 ft
When compared with a popular brand like GorillasPro, Vevor offers the best savings when their discounts are available, so it’s worth checking out their site frequently to see when the size you’re looking for is available.
Why we like it: Vevor is a major supplier of automotive supplies, anything from tires to portable painting booths. They offer a 30-day money back guarantee and 12-month warrantees on many of their products, which speaks to confidence they have in the quality of their products. I also like that they offer some of the smallest paint booths for improved portability.
- Made from 201D oxford fabric, PU-coating, and 4mm PVC material
- Wear resistant
- Effective air filter system for clean air
- Designed with automotive car spraying in mind
- Hanging lamp hooks for late-night spray jobs
- Small door for people coming and in and out with larger door for vehicles
- Excellent customer service
What customers are saying: The reviews we analyzed spoke to Vevor's excellent customer service — one of the reviewers noted a blower didn't work but it was refunded and they were taken care of. Another spoke to ability to handle large jobs easily.
"I love it is easy to use, efficient and convenient. I would recommend to anyone who wants to do a large job but doesn’t want a permanent building."
"The blowers didn't work but they did refund me for the blower and booth is great product"
"Packaged nicely and fast shipping. Used many times. Sets up quickly and deflated in minutes. Easy to store. Great purchase!"
Best Overall: GorillasPro Inflatable Paint Booth
The GorillasPro Inflatable Paint Booth comes with a blower and upgraded air filter system that’s environmentally friendly. It has over 50 reviews on Amazon and a 4.5 star average rating, making it the best-reviewed blow up paint boot.
Size and price:
- 13 x 10 x 18 ft = $589.99
- 16.6 x 10 x 8 ft = $669.99
- 21 x 13 x 9 ft = $819.99
- 26 x 15 x 10 ft = $1159.99
- 30 x 16 x 11 ft = $1569.99
- 33 x 20 x 15 ft = $1639.99
- 42.5 x 21 x 18.6 ft = $4599.99
Why we like it: GorillasPro offers three different sizes at various prices to meet your paint spraying needs. Each product comes with the necessary tools to get the job done.
- 1100W blower inflates the booth in minutes
- Environmentally friendly filtration system
- High quality, durable Oxford cloth
- Bright workspace
What customers are saying:
“The paint booth sets up in minutes. You just roll it out on the floor, tie in the blower, and it fully inflates in 90 seconds.”
“My husband loves it. He is painting a race car and has found this to be perfect. It has adequate ventilation, easy to install and doesn't break down. Great product and happy with the purchase.”
Best Value: Sewinfla Inflatable Paint Booth
Swinafla’s inflatable paint booth has an incredible sale going on: 5% to 10% off accessories like filters and ventilation exhaust devices.
It’s also extremely well reviewed, averaging 4.3 stars through 136 reviews. Customers love the great dust protection and quick set up.
Sizes and pricing:
- 12.5x11.2.x11.2ft = $589.99
- 13x126.96.36.199ft = $539.99 (with deal)
- 20x10x9ft = $699.99
- 30x20x13ft = $1,569.99
- 39x20x13ft = 1,998.99
Why we like it: While other products might not come with a paint booth exhaust fan for the inflatable paint booth, Sewinfla comes with three blowers. You can also get an upgraded accessory package complete for small repairs.
- Water and wear resistant
- Lightweight design
- High quality fabric
- Interchangeable air filters
- Certifications include: booth GE certificate, blower UL certificate, filter SGS certificate
What customers are saying
“We are using this more as a dust containment tent instead of a paint booth. I have it set up inside my building and have been doing tremendous amounts of cuts in the tent along with a dust collection system. It has kept the dust contained from getting into the rest of the shop very pleased we bought this.”
“The overall quality of this booth is amazing so far.”
You can also learn more about Sewinfla paint booths on their website.
Sewinfla paint booth accessories
If you decide to by the Sewinfla paint booth, consider the accessories you'll want for your various painting projects.
We recommend grabbing a few filters because these filters have been registered with the EPA and you might need an extra filter for all your projects. Keeping clean airflow is important when you're doing a lot of painting.
If you're painting indoors, this Sewinfla exhaust ventilation device can help keep air flowing. The also recommend a 12" explosion proof exhaust fan and non-spark flex ducting to reduce the risk of a fire or explosion due to paint chemicals floating in the air.
Best Air Filtration System: Orionnet Portable Paint Booth
We love Orionnet’s air filtration system because it comes with two blowers, one to inflate the paint booth, while the other keeps the air circulating.
Sizes and prices:
- 13x10x8ft = $619.99
- 21.5x13x9ft = $959.99
- 33x16.5x13ft = $1,599.99
Why we like it: The Orionnet portable paint booth filtration system is unique because it offers cotton to eliminate odor and paint smells. The system also offers two CE/UL high power blowers that come with three year warranties.
- Cotton filtration system for less odor
- PVC bottom for wear resistance
- Blowers inflate and deflate (some systems only inflate)
What customers are saying:
“If you are looking for a structure to complete projects or painting vehicles, this product is a great economical solution.”
“I didn’t receive the blower initially. I contacted the seller and they were very accommodating and sent out a new blower that arrived in less than a week. I’ve upgraded my rating to four stars, because of the customer service I received”
“Worth every penny. Fans and blowers are super powerful. Unit is pretty heavy duty.”
Biggest and Best: TKLoop Inflatable Paint Booth with Exhaust Fan
If you need a big boy, TKLoop’s inflatable paint spray booth is worth checking out.
What’s so incredible about TKLoop’s paint booth system is that the 30x16x11.5ft model only costs $1,399.99. For reference, a similar model from Sewinafla will cost you around $1,565.99.
Editor's note: You can actually save about $30 on the 30x20x13ft model via Walmart.
Technically, if you’re looking for something even bigger, Sewinfla offers a 39x20x13ft model, but it will cost a whopping $1,998.99.
TKLoop is the best option for a large inflatable paint booth that’s also affordable.
Why we like it: This is one of the best bang-for-your-buck inflatable paint booths with an exhaust fan. It comes with everything you need for a large paint project.
- Accessory package: ropes, needles, thread, nails, sandbags, repair cloth
- Fresh air ventilation system
- High durability with 210D Oxford fabric and PU coating
What customers are saying:
“The paint booth arrived ahead of schedule. It has worked extremely well. Everything pictured was included. The booth inflates easily and keeps debris out of the paint job.”
“Easy to inflate and setup”
“This has been awesome. We just set it up and started painting our kitchen cabinets and this has been a life saver!! Exactly what we needed I highly recommend it.”
Orion Motor Tech paint booths are explicitly made for automotive vehicles, and you can learn more about them on their website.
Best Booth Without Blowers: Aohuada Workstations
Aohuada inflatable paint spray booths are sold at Walmart, which offers quick shipping via their warehouse delivery service. These booths are extremely sturdy for the affordable price, and they're current on-sale as of August 5th, 2022.
The biggest drawback of the Aohuada paint workstations: They don't come with blowers. This is a pretty big downside if you're looking for an all-in-one solution — but if you have a 950W+ blower the cost savings are significant.
Sizes and price:
- 26 x 13 x 10 ft = $699
- 26 x 15 x 10 ft = $810
- 28 x 15 x 10 = $ 799
Why we like it:
This is one of the most affordable 26 x 15 x 10 ft models you can get on the market.
- Silver oxford cloth and PVC floor
- Comfortable floor mats
- Easy to blow up and deflate
Most Weather Resistant: LOVESHARE Inflatable Paint Booth
You might not realize it, but most of the products we’ve discussed so far are exclusively indoor inflatable paint booths. In other words, they might not hold up against rain or wind. That’s where the LOVESHARE inflatable paint booth really shines.
Of course, this is one of the more expensive models, but it claims to be rainproof and to have a longer service life.
Why we like it: One of the few weather resistant models available on the market today, the LOVESHARE’s inflatable paint booth is a great option for anyone without the garage space for a full booth.
- Made of PVC for absolute water resistance
- Anti-UV material
- Flame resistant
- Weather resistant
What customers are saying:
“Purchased this item to keep sensitive equipment from dust during construction. Did a great job of keeping our equipment safe.”
Most Durable: Happybuy Inflatable Paint Booth
Happybuy’s paint booth is made of 0.45mm PVC and PU coating, making it one of the most durable options available. The product is moisture-proof, UV resistant, flame resistant, and breathable.
Prices and sizes:
- 28x15x10ft = $1027.99
- 20x13x8.5ft = $755.99
- 13x8x7ft = $559.99
Why we like it: This particular model is very durable, and it’s made of 210D oxford fabric and 0.45 PVC. The filtration system is effective at clearing out dust and dirt, keeping your workspace squeaky clean.
- Dustproof working space
- Moisture-proof, UV-proof, flame-resistant
- Carbon filter for cleaner workspace
- 0.45mm PVC and oxford cloth
“This would be great for a hobbyist, or weekend warrior. It's the perfect size to fit any full-size vehicle. If you have any issues the company is great to work with and they will respond with a great solution.”
“Strong seams and good zippers. Blows up quickly, plenty of pressure to maintain structure.”
Most Portable Paint Booth: BONOOTH Inflatable Paint Booth
While there are many smaller paint booths available on the market, we’re partial to the WeLucky model. Sized at 13x10x8ft, it’s one of the best options for smaller projects.
What we like about it: This product is small but mighty, made of the same oxford cloth, PVC bottom, and PU coating you’ve come to expect.
- Only two fans needed for inflation and filtration
- Prolonged service life
- Replaceable air filter (many models are not replaceable)
- Repair kit included for small patch jobs
Inflatable Paint Booth With Best Lighting: OZIS Inflatable Paint Booth
Lighting is an important part of every paint project, but many models we’ve described above don’t come with hooks for lighting or translucent windows. The OZIS inflatable paint booth includes hooks for hanging lamps or other lighting to make sure your project gets done right.
What we like about it: OZIS builds their paint booth with lighting in mind. It’s also surprisingly affordable without sacrificing any of the major accessories.
- Silver coating for better lighting
- Oversized filter window
- Two air outlets for quick deflation
- Large blower for both inflation and filtration
What customers are saying:
“We are happy with this product and price. Don't hesitate it works great and will get the job done.”
Best Automotive Inflatable Paint Booth: GorillasPro Inflatable Paint Booth For Cars
While most of the paint spray booths we’ve described in this article can be used in automotive industries, GorillaPro’s product is actually designed for the automotive industry. A senior car beautician helped design the product, so it’s built for car lovers.
Size and price: 26x16x11ft = $999.98
Why we like it: There’s a special hanging buckle for LED lamps and an inlet for a power line. The lighting on this product is exceptional and gives OZIS a run for their money. If you’re looking to detail cars, this booth is worth checking out.
- Dust-free work environment
- Built for automotive industry
- 450W and 950W blower
- Replaceable filter
- Only weighs 60lbs
What customers are saying
“Just got this delivered (26x16x11) and out of the box it looks to be of good quality. It inflated in less than 2 minutes. Will have plenty of room for most cars and trucks.”
“I bought this spray booth to paint my car and the weather dropped below 70 degrees so I am going to use the booth next spring. When the weather is warmer.”
Most Affordable Inflatable Paint Booths: Bonnoth Inflatable Paint Booth
Size and price: 13x10x8 ft = $539.99
Why we like it: The price is right on this 13x10x8ft model. This Bonnoth spray paint booth takes less than 5 minutes to inflate — you'll have a clean working space in no time with only a 750w blower.
- Oversized, replaceable air filters for good circulation
- Comes with one 750w blower to inflate and circulate air
- Good for smaller cars, furniture, and other spray jobs
- Undergoes quality tests before being shipped out
While this model is affordable, it also comes with some important limitations:
- This model is not waterproof and it must be kept dry at all times
- The product is also not fireproof
- It can be deflated by sharp objects
This is true for almost all paint booths we've reviewed, but it's important to know before you buy!
Most Powerful Blowers: PeaceWin Inflatable Spray Booths
For the standard 20 x 13 x 10 model, PeaceWin, aka Flapkwan, offers an excellent ventilation system with 950W and 450W blowers to keep your painting environment clean and debris-free. The 950W blower will inflate your booth quickly, while the 450W blower offers a steady stream of airflow to keep filter out toxic fumes.
This blower set up makes it one of the most portable spray booths, because you're able to quickly assemble and disassemble the booth.
They also offer more powerful blowers as you increase in size, and we've outlined the blowers you receive for each model below.
Sizes, pricing, and blower size:
- 13 x 10 x 8ft = 950W and 450W blowers = $629.99
- 20 x 13 x 10ft = 950W and 450W blowers = $879.99
- 23 x 13 x 10ft = 950W and 750W blowers = $1059.99
- 26 x 13 x 10ft = 950W and 750W blowers = $1159.99
- 26 x 15 x 10ft = 950W and 950W blowers = $1239.99
- 28 x 15 x 10ft = 950W and 950W blowers = $1259.99
- 30 x 20 x 13ft = 1100W and 950W blowers = $1549.99
- 33 x 16.5 x 13ft =1100W and 950W blowers = $1459.99
- 39 x 18 x 15ft = 1500W and 1100W blowers = $1749.99
Why we like Peacewin: PeaceWin offers a huge variety of sizes to fit your needs. They offer an all-in-one solution with powerful blowers, where other paint booths can be lacking in terms of the blowers they provide. This is one of the best portable paint booth systems you can buy.
- Incredibly efficient air filtration system
- Powerful blowers for each size you need
- Silver PU coating adds durability and a stylish look and feel
- Can be used for automotive, furniture, ceramics, and other painting projects
What customers are saying: Interestingly, one of PeaceWin's customers mentioned using the booth to store their art paintings for sale. This speaks to the multi-purpose function of these booths. Other users showcase automotive and furniture projects.
"In my opinion this was a very good purchase. It works really well and keeps the pollen, bugs and other trash in the air out of the paint job."
"I used this for my outdoor photography studio. It's very light and easy to transport. Looking forward to buying another one."
Best Paint Spray Tent: Nordstrand Airbrush Spray Paint Shelter Tent
If you're looking for a cheap, DIY friendly paint shelter, you can't go wrong with Nordstrand. In fact, it’s not even an inflatable or blow up paint booth — it’s simply a tent that’s designed for painting.
Size: 8.5 x 5.5ft
Price: $64.90 (23% sale on Amazon as of 4/24/21)
Why we like it: Nordstrand’s paint shelter tent offers a cheap alternative to relatively pricey inflatable paint booths. If you’re a DIYer that doesn’t need to paint a car, boat, or other large asset, you’ll only need a simple paint tent.
- Extremely portable with easy set up
- Easy clean up
What customers are saying:
“I set this tent up in my garage. It was so convenient to go out and spray paint what I needed and not worry about getting paint on everything else as it settled. I also enjoyed that it stopped dust from other projects from settling on the wet paint.”
Inflatable Paint Booth Accessories
If you decide to purchase one of the paint booths we've listed above, consider the accessories you'll need for your paint projects. Potential accessories could include:
- Air filters: You'll want to stock up on air filters if you plan on having multiple paint jobs. New air filters will keep the air quality fresh with each new project.
- Additional fans: All of the spray booths we've mentioned above come with fans that inflate the booth, and most come with fans to circulate airflow. However, you might want to consider additional fans either to inflate the booth faster, or fans for more airflow
- Exhaust vents: Some models (such as Sewinfla) come with optional exhaust ports for additional airflow. These are particularly important if the booth is in an indoor area where ventilation is important.
- Vinyl hoses / ducting: If you're using an exhaust vent and fan for circulation, a vinyl hose can carry toxic fumes away from your booth as you paint.
- Fan + hose combo: If ventilation is a serious concern, you might want to consider the MaxxAir Cylinder Fan and Blower combo. All-in-one solutions like this can make your life a little easier -- just make sure your set up supports a 12 inch fan.
Note that you should always follow the EPA's guidelines for healthy indoor painting, regardless of whether or not you're using a booth.
Other Types of Paint Booths
While we've covered inflatable paint booths in this article, there are other types of paint booths worth considering. For automotive repair shops, you should consider Global Finishing Solutions Ultra Paint Booths.
Global Finishing Solution Paint Booths are made with galvanized steel, so they sacrifice the versatility of a portable inflatable paint booth for superior performance and durability.
These paint booths are different than inflatable paint booths because they:
- Are made with galvanized steel
- Have built-in downdraft and semi-downdraft airflow
- Control overspray and contamination
- Allow for faster cure times (quicker drying)
- Include advanced diagnostics and energy efficiency
Of course, these metal paint booths are more expensive than inflatable paint booths made with fabric and lack portability, so consider how long you plan on staying in your shop before making a decision.
Related article: Best Paint Booth Exhaust Fans
Most Asked Questions About Inflatable Paint Booths
Inflatable paint booths cost between $500 and $3000, depending on the size, brand, quality, and accessories. Sewinfla paint booths offer low prices and great value. Tent paint booths can cost less than $100 but don't include air filtration systems.
Most inflatable paint booths use 1 to 3 blowers between 300W and 1000W to inflate the booth. Once inflated, a second or third blower is used to filter air and keep the environment clean and safe.
A cheap alternative to purchasing a booth can be hanging thin tarp in a garage or basement. Be sure to properly ventilate the area and use appropriate equipment.
Not necessarily, but a paint booth ensures the environment you're painting in stays free of dust and debris that can ruin a paint job. When quality is important, consider an inflatable paint booth
A DIY or manufactured paint booth is one of the best ways to prevent dust while painting. It's also important to prepare the surface you're going to be painting before you begin.
No — of the 12 models we've reviewed, none are waterproof and should be kept out of rainy conditions. Most warranties will not cover water damage.
Harbor Freight doesn't offer inflatable paint booths like we've discussed in this article, but they do offer "portable sheds" where you can do your painting. However, these don't offer the same protective environment and airflow you can expect from the models we've described in this article.
Editor's note: This article was updated November 14th, 2022.